Owasso Criminal Defense Attorney
Baysinger Henson Reimer & Cresswell PLLC, with offices in Owasso and Tulsa, Oklahoma, represents clients throughout the Tulsa metro in matters of family law, estate planning, criminal defense, bankruptcy, business formation and representation, contracts and more. We are your local law firm ready to help.
Whether you need to settle a divorce, resolve family support issues, pursue an injury claim with an insurance company, defend yourself against a criminal charge, form a business, have a contract drafted or reviewed, plan for your legacy, or permanently retire troublesome debts, we have the experience and the knowledge to help you reach your goals.
Our attorneys are born-and-bred Oklahoman’s who care about their clients and want to see them succeed. We believe our job is to provide solid legal service for a reasonable fee. We aim to earn your trust by doing our jobs right and by providing you with outcomes that can meet your needs and match your comfort level.
Owasso And Tulsa Attorneys For Criminal Defense, Family Law, Personal Injury, Criminal Defense, Estate Planning, Business Formation And Contracts
The following are a few more things we’d like you to know about our law firm:
- We will treat you with respect. Our attorneys and staff will never treat you like a number, or a means to a payday.
- We will discuss your legal issues and inform you of your options, so you can make good decisions based on information and with realistic expectations.
- We will provide valuable legal services at a reasonable cost. We do not provide the least expensive legal services you can find. However, we are extremely good at what we do and we provide a good value for your dollar.
- We will strive to reach the best outcomes for you using all legal means at our disposal. We are effective negotiators, trained mediators and certified collaborative law practitioners. Our versatility enables us to pursue solutions that fit your problems.
- We believe that providing good legal service is about more than being competent at the practice of law, it is also about making personal connections with clients, understanding their needs, and working as facilitators to help them reach their goals. Retain us, and we will work for you.
Baysinger Henson Reimer & Cresswell PLLC accepts payment by Visa and MasterCard. In some cases, we can offer a flat fee for a legal service. Please inquire with us for more information about our services and pricing. Our offices are located centrally in Owasso and near downtown Tulsa.
For more information, contact the firm online or by calling 918-274-4242.