Tulsa Estate Planning Attorneys
Just as people need to provide for their physical and financial needs during the productive years of their lives, they need to plan for the days when they are no longer able to live independently or make decisions on their own.
At Baysinger Henson Reimer & Cresswell PLLC, in Owasso and Tulsa, Oklahoma, we help our clients to create estate plans that are legally sound and stand the test of time.
Plan Ahead, Maintain Control Of Your Assets And Decisions | Tulsa Wills And Trusts Attorney
Your goal may be to retain control of your medical care, to leave your children an inheritance or trust assets, or to establish a trust for the benefit of an elderly spouse or disabled child. You may also wish to minimize or eliminate estate taxes and avoid the probate process. Whatever your goals, our law firm can guide you through the process of creating sound planning documents, and defend you against legal challenges. We can also assist you in selecting representatives to administer your estate, make decisions about your health care or end-of-life care, and execute your will.
Our attorneys can help you to plan for any estate-related contingency, concerning:
- Wills, including simple wills and pour-over wills to direct how your assets will be apportioned after your death
- Trusts to protect your assets during your life and to control how they will be used after you die
- Probate representation, including advocacy in will contests and other estate-related disputes
- General and durable powers of attorney to direct who will manage the private, business and legal affairs of your estate
- Advance directives for health care (living wills) to determine the nature and extent of your end-of-life medical care, or health care proxies by which you appoint a representative to make your medical decisions if you become incapacitated
- Transfer on death deeds, whereby you can assign a future interest to a specific asset (or all of your assets) while maintaining complete ownership during your lifetime
- Estate tax issues of all kinds
- Establishment of guardianships and conservatorships for minors or disabled persons to ensure they are financially and personally cared for if you die or become incapacitated.
Start Planning Today For Your Legacy | Free Consultation
Regardless of your age, income, or financial status, it is never too late to plan ahead. The lawyers of Baysinger Henson Reimer & Cresswell PLLC can help you retain control of your money and property, improve the quality of your later years, and provide a legacy for your family. An estate plan can also enable your loved ones to avoid expensive and divisive litigation during probate.
For more information about our law firm, or to speak with one of our experienced Tulsa estate planning attorneys, contact the firm online or call us at 918-274-4242.